Nothing can energize a community, a school or breathe life into an open piece of land LIKE recreational spaces.
From swingsets and jungle gyms to walking trails and athletic fields, great recreational spaces can fill the air with the sounds of laughter and competitive spirit.
View our portfolio flipbook
The world of sports and recreation never slows down. From new technologies, recreation concepts, equipment and safety, it's important to keep pace with the ever-evolving recreation field.
Farnsworth Group likes to get its clients moving. Our experience covers a wide range of recreation facilities, from bike trails and playgrounds to community swimming pools and high-tech synthetic turf athletic fields. The firm's full-service capabilities truly comes into play for this market, utilizing its masterplanning and permitting capabilities before moving into the full team of design experts that covers every major engineering and architecture discipline.
We're proud of the fun-filled spaces we have designed ... and more importantly, our clients are proud of them too.
/ For more information regarding our sports and recreation services, contact cjennison [at] f-w.com (Caius Jennison, RIBA, LEED AP.)
- View ProjectFull-Service A/E
A Year-Round State Park Destination
- View ProjectArchitecture Sports/Recreation
Community-based Multi-use Recreation Complex
- View ProjectElectrical Municipal Municipal Sports/Recreation
Stormwater Project Transforms Downtown Urbana
- View ProjectEngineering Surveying Sports/Recreation
Legacy Entrusted to Master Planning Team
- View ProjectArchitecture Electrical Landscape Architecture Mechanical Plumbing Structural Surveying Sports/Recreation
New High School Athletic Fields
- View ProjectArchitecture Electrical Land Development Landscape Architecture Mechanical Plumbing Structural Sports/Recreation
Morton Outdoor Family Aquatic Center