Services We Provide
Fire and Building code analysis to help determine the need for suppression, fire-rated construction, containment, separation, smoke control, alarm notification, standby power, fire department features, etc.
Preliminary design of required fire protection systems to help determine location, size, and space requirements for fire water supply, fire pump rooms, standpipes, alarm systems, gaseous agent, release control, gas detection, etc.
Submittal review, construction administration and commissioning to ensure that the installation and operation of the fire protection system is as intended in the design documents.
- System design, commissioning, inspection, testing observation, and maintenance analysis for the following:
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Gaseous Agent System
- Standpipe and Hose System
- Fire Pump System
- Fire Water Supply
- Fire Alarm System
- Campus-wide Mass Notification System
- Electronic Security System
- Stairwell Pressurization
- Hydrant Flow Test Observation
- Fire and Building Code Consulting
- Fire Risk Analysis
- Fire Hazard Assessment
- Hazardous Material Inventory Statement Documentation & Analysis
- Forensic Analysis
- Review of fire alarm and fire sprinkler shop drawings for contract and code compliance.
In-House Fire Protection Leader
Burt Singleton, PE, CxA has over 40 years of experience in fire protection, security, and life safety engineering. Currently registered in nine states as a fire protection engineer, he has designed fire detection/alarm systems and fire suppression systems, including fire sprinkler systems, foam systems and fire water pumping and distribution systems.