Since 1920, Farnsworth Group's municipal engineering division has been helping villages, towns, and cities solve their engineering challenges.
We are a partner to the municipalities we serve, working hand-in-hand to find the best solution for their community and residents.
Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering firm, with the ability to complete any project utilizing our in-house staff. Services provided by our municipal engineers range from small studies to long-term improvements. For large or specialized projects, we combine the talents of our entire staff – civil, environmental, transportation, mechanical, electrical, structural, landscape architecture, and surveying – to ensure that your project needs are being met.
/ For more information regarding municipal engineering, contact gdavis [at] f-w.com (Gary Davis.)
- View ProjectElectrical Mechanical Municipal Structural Wastewater Municipal
Water Quality, Treatment Capacity and Taste Improve with Upgrades
- View ProjectArchitecture Electrical Engineering Mechanical Municipal Plumbing Structural Water Resources Municipal
Drinking Water for a Central Illinois Community
- View ProjectMunicipal
Solved: Interceptor Sewer and Infiltration Issues
- View ProjectLandscape Architecture Surveying Transportation Municipal
New Roadway Serves as Gateway to Community
- View ProjectArchitecture Engineering Mechanical Municipal Wastewater Municipal
Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrades Ensure Community Health
- View ProjectArchitecture Engineering Municipal Transportation Wastewater Water Resources Municipal
Village Engineer for a Central Illinois Community
For more information contact