Village Engineer for a Central Illinois Community
Farnsworth Group’s relationship with the Village of Roanoke began in the Fall of 2013 when the Village interviewed multiple engineering firms and selected Farnsworth Group to become their new engineer.
We immediately began working with the Village on planned projects and assisting the Village implement multiple new projects. For the past couple years, Farnsworth Group has continued to work with the Village on various improvements throughout the community; playing a role in project planning, design and construction oversight.
- Annual Roadway Maintenance Programs
- Annual Curb, Gutter and Sidewalk Replacement Projects
- Safe Route to School Sidewalk Design and Construction
Water / Wastewater / Stormwater
- Transmission Line Construction
- Water Distribution System Model
- Water Main Replacement
- Water Treatment Plant Planning Report
- Main Street Drainage Improvements
- Sanitary Sewer Lining
- Flooding and Creek Evaluations
- Downtown Redevelopment Conceptual Plans
- Community Center Concepts