Farnsworth Group’s approach to land planning and engineering design is influenced largely by our commitment to provide cost-effective, user-friendly and attractive developments.
This is especially important when considering the rising costs of prime real estate and an increasing number of government regulations. Because time is money, we recognize that expediency is a critical factor in our approach to the planning and design of each and every development. Farnsworth Group has an extensive list of repeat clients for land development services who appreciate our comprehensive full-service approach to their unique land development challenges.
We have designed projects that include residential/commercial/industrial, subdivisions, public/municipal facilities, restaurants, shopping centers, college/university facilities, military installations and healthcare facilities, just to name a few. Our full-service approach provides the coordination, experience and expertise needed to maximize success.
/ For more information regarding land development, contact nfinlen [at] f-w.com (Neil Finlen, PE.)
- View ProjectFull-Service A/E
A Year-Round State Park Destination
- View ProjectElectrical Municipal Municipal Sports/Recreation
Stormwater Project Transforms Downtown Urbana
- View ProjectLand Development Surveying Commercial Retail/Mixed Use
Site Layout for Lucky's Market
- View ProjectFull Service A/E Corrections
Mental Health Services Drive Jail Expansion
- View ProjectArchitecture Electrical Land Development Landscape Architecture Surveying Transportation Municipal
Re-Imagining of Streetscapes Throughout Historic Warehouse District
- View ProjectLand Development Surveying Wastewater Sports/Recreation
Fine Arts Gallery in Laumeier Sculpture Park