Farnsworth Group delivers the planning and design services necessary for electrical power, lighting, and communications projects of high complexity.
We routinely design projects for new healthcare, institutional, government facilities, education, and industrial clients, as well as improvements to electrical distribution systems, including high voltage for major campus systems.
Our electrical engineers are on the cutting edge of technology with the latest energy conserving devices and renewable power resources, including photovoltaic and wind power. Our group also incorporates highly-skilled electrical technicians that can provide in-house software design and implementation of industrial computer controllers for use in control applications in water and industrial plants.
Areas of Expertise
- Electrical high voltage
- Medium voltage systems
- Generator systems
- Emergency transfer switch computer controlled electrical systems
- Power distribution systems
- Lighting design
- Communications design
- Fire alarm systems
- Nurse call systems
- Telephone systems
- School media retrieval systems
- Security systems
- School life safety surveys
- Lightning protection and other grounding projects
- Facility evaluations and condition assessments
- Electrical utility coordination
/ For more information regarding electrical engineering, contact tkiefer [at] f-w.com (Tim Kiefer, PE.)target="_blank" title="E-mail tkiefer [at] f-w.com"
- View ProjectMulti-Discipline Services / Structural / Wastewater / Municipal
Serving BNWRD for Over 100 Years
- View ProjectFull-Service A/E / K-12 Education / Sports & Recreation
New High School Athletic Fields
- View ProjectLandscape Architecture / Surveying / Transportation / Municipal /
Roadway Serves as Gateway to Community
- View ProjectFull-Service A/E / Sports & Recreation
A Year-Round State Park Destination
- View ProjectElectrical / Mechanical / Process Piping / Structural /
Value-Add Solutions Eliminated Parallel System
- View ProjectFull-Service A/E / Healthcare / Higher Education
New MOB for College of Medicine