Wastewater collection and treatment is essential to protect the quality of lakes, streams, and aquifers.
Public, industrial and agricultural treatment facilities must be designed and operated to satisfy environmental regulations. Our engineers incorporate the ideas and experience of your operators and maintenance staff to develop workable solutions.
Once a facility is completed, our staff provides the necessary continuing operational support so that the facility continues to operate at an optimal level.
Areas of Expertise
- Facilities planning
- Treatment plant improvements
- Industrial waste treatment/pretreatment
- Residuals management
- Operational assistance
- Computer control/SCADA systems
- Design-build services
- Pump stations
- Sewer system evaluations
- Combined sewer overflow control
- Permitting assistance
- Rate studies and financing assistance
/ For more information regarding wastewater engineering, contact nfinlen [at] f-w.com (Neil Finlen, PE.)target="_blank" title="Neil Finlen"
- View ProjectElectrical / Structural / Wastewater / Municipal /
City Expands Treatment Capacity and Compliance
- View ProjectElectrical / Mechanical / Plumbing / Structural / Wastewater / Municipal /
Treatment Plant Expansion Supports Growth
- View ProjectArchitecture / Engineering / Mechanical / Municipal / Wastewater / Municipal /
WWTP Upgrades Ensure Community Health
- View ProjectEngineering / Surveying / Wastewater / Municipal /
New Facilities Double District’s Capacity
- View ProjectFull-Service A/E / Sports & Recreation
A Year-Round State Park Destination
- View ProjectMulti-Discipline Services / Structural / Wastewater / Municipal
Serving BNWRD for Over 100 Years