Control of a building’s environment and the operating and maintenance cost of its equipment can govern the success or failure of the overall building design.
We design HVAC, plumbing, fire protection, and electrical systems in the tradition of quality. These systems are energy efficient, reliable, durable, and ensure the overall success of the building design.
Areas of Expertise
- Air conditioning
- Electrical power
- Electrical controls
- Fire protection
- Primary electrical systems
- Building commissioning
- Energy audits
/ For more information regarding mechanical engineering, contact tkiefer [at] f-w.com (Tim Kiefer PE.)target="_blank" title="E-mail tkiefer [at] f-w.com"
- View ProjectElectrical / Mechanical / Process Piping / Structural /
Value-Add Solutions Eliminated Parallel System
- View ProjectFull Service A/E Corrections
Mental Health Services Drive Jail Expansion
- View ProjectMulti-Discipline Services / Water Resources / Municipal
Drinking Water for a Central Illinois Community
- View Projectfull-service a/e / federal
District Office for Citizenship Services
- View ProjectFull-Service A/E / Sports & Recreation
A Year-Round State Park Destination
- View ProjectMechanical / Process Piping /
Detailed Fieldwork Yields Construction Savings